by Mark Anderson
Last week Mike and I did another podcast with our friend Neely Quinn over at TrainingBeta.com. You can check out the podcast here.
The interview runs about an hour and covers a wide variety of topics including:
- What went into designing the Rock Prodigy Forge, and why we think it’s the most advanced hangboard on the market.
- What we learned at the International Rock Climbing Research Association conference, what other research we are working on, which questions need further study.
- How I trained differently for my ascent of Shadowboxing.
- Mike’s recent 8a+ and 8b onsights in Europe.
- Whether or not hangboarding causes forearm hypertrophy.
- The secret to climbing hard with a family.
- Questions & Answers from the Training Beta Facebook community
Hope you enjoy the listen, and if it generates any questions, please share them in a comment below, or (ideally) in the Rock Prodigy Forum.
Be sure to follow us on Instagram at @Rock_Climbers_Training_Manual